What your donation to Cape Town Opera supports
Donor support is vital to the company and contributes to the many types of expenses incurred year-round. These include providing a sustainable livelihood for our artists and musicians, coaching fees, venue hire, transport costs, fuel and insurance, office administration, technology costs, set design, costume design, set building, costume making, hair and make-up artists, videography, photography, accommodation as well as the costs involved in delivering our Youth Development and Education programme.
How to support us
As a registered Non-Profit Company (Reg no. 99/17712/06), Cape Town Opera relies solely on donor support. Donation options include: Once-off or Monthly donation, Patron Donor Programme, Bequests, Corporate Support, Trust and Foundation Support and Government Funding. All of these are key components of our income stream, which is supplemented by ticket sales.
Please email Jennifer Renner, Cape Town Opera’s Head of Development and indicate your preferred means of support.
I’d like to support Cape Town Opera
- I’d like to discuss ways in which a corporate entity, trust or foundation can be involved.
- I’d love to make a once-off donation of
- I’d like to arrange a monthly donation via debit order of R100; R200; R300; R400; R500 or more
- I’m interested in including the Cape Town Opera Company in my estate. If opera has enriched your life, you may decide to share the love of opera with future generations by including Cape Town Opera in your will.
- I’d like to be a Cape Town Opera patron.
Calendar year patron donor programme
Patronage consists of five levels.
Cape Town Opera banking details
South African banking details:
Account name: The Cape Town Opera Company
Account number: 1232012491
Branch code: 123209
SWIFT code: NEDSZAJJ
UK Banking details:
CAF cash account
UK Friends of Cape Town Opera
A/C number: 00034851
Sort code 405240
Donors will receive a Section 18A Tax Certificate.